Sunday, July 06, 2008

Time to blog!

For the benefit of those who did not really know what exactly happened to me, I had an operation and was hospitalised for a total of 8 days.

Yep it's a case of Pneumothorax.

In simple terms, it means that air from my lungs happened to leak out causing my lungs to collapse.

For my case, it is spontaneous pneumothorax. Which means that it happened for no reason, with no medical history and no trauma or impact to me.

In other words, I'm just plain unlucky.



The super sad and unlucky thing is that it happened to me during this super important and events packed month.

Had to miss Zhizhong's birthday party, my driving test and most importantly, my Taiwan trip.

What the heck.

And because of this, I can't join in any of the orientation camps even if i want to. For the time being, as my lungs are still weak, I can't do any intensive activities(which includes running).

Oh and that is not all.


I will have to schedule for another operation as soon as possible. This is to more or less prevent me from having a relapse some time in the future.

Yes after the operation will be a week of "holiday" in the hospital again.

Super sad. But all I wish for now is at least a peaceful and healthy 21st birthday.


Though now there is no plan whatsoever yet. All my initial plans have been ruined. Now I'm really lazy to plan again.

Leave it to fate ba.

No comments: