Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm being fed like a pig recently. And yet i can't work out. =/

Anyway, sorry to my faithful readers but all my recent posts will be about my hospitalisation encounters and experience and such.

Trust me, I would rather blog about something else. But there isn't much something else in my life right now. I'm somewhat grounded until i get well enough. Which is more or less never if you see it from my parents point of view.

Oh well. Just want to mention about the angels in the hospital. Cause if i don't, i seem to be doing them injustice.

The angels, aka the nurses/missy, are the ones who wakes me up, irritate me with their beeping blood pressure machine, and ask me about embarrassing questions(whether i shitted, want to urine etc etc).

Yes they are evil angels. Haha. But really, 1 thing i must say is their passion/tolerance for their job. It is seriously, seriously not easy. And it is so noble a job that i think they should be put on the altar and worshiped to.


Oh and did i mention that quite a few are young too?


Haha but that's beside the point. Point is, I'm really grateful to them! For whatever help they rendered and for whatever smile they gave. =)



Okay to my super nice, kind, compassionate, caring friends, i guess the next post will be about you all. Hahaha.

No comments: