Monday, July 21, 2008

Haha I just received another ear piece today. So that makes 2. I have no idea how I am going to use them. But anyway, big thanks! =D


Just want to mention a little about my simple birthday celebrations.

Friday, went for a small primary school gathering+dinner at holland village. I just want to thank all those who came down, especially Edwin and Weizhe who were so freaking tired after their orientation camps which ended on that day itself. Also to Clarice, Vicky and Shuhui. And Carol for the present. Thanks! =)

Saturday was sort of the main celebration. A full day with the nh peeps. Kbox followed by dinner and then movie. What made me happy was that they really made an effort to follow my birthday theme as much as possible.

And when i announced for the theme to begin, their screams of defiance and helplessness was really priceless.

Hahaha okay I'm sadistic. But still, it's not always that I get to enjoy their individual performances at Kbox. =D

Though it was sort of cut short due to unexpected events. (Some Mr IntheRain event)

Oh well, I still want to thank each and every one of them for making the effort! =D Really really had fun that day. Hope you all did too! Haha.

Sunday was a small outing with the ns peeps. With xx dt and edwin. Great great food at Clark Quay. Thanks for the day as well! =)


Okay that's all I guess. On a side note, Mr dot seems to be quite free in Taiwan. Haha are you all having fun? Please take more pictures and leave a gap for me. Lol!

No comments: