Sunday, July 27, 2008

These 2 days are somewhat my most hectic days for a while. In the sense that I did quite alot of walking since a while ago.

Saturday went for a mini class gathering! Was somewhat a birthday celebration for me and yisian, though strictly speaking, it felt like a normal outing la. Haha. Went shopping and dessert before we cam-whored in the carpark. Then i rushed off for steamboat at shorty's place!

And I, being "kei kiang", led Shuhui to a super long walk before reaching her place. Haha. Had dinner and majong before going off. Was quite an enjoyable outing! =) Though i think that shorty was quite troubled by her sudden growth of wisdom. Awww...


Anyway, today I went out with jc and xj to PS to watch Batman: The Dark Knight!

A long, but quite enjoyable show in my opinion. It's somewhat like taking a roller coaster ride. Love the way that the climax kept coming in and in a way, never bore the audience. The show is rather dark and sadistic though, compared to marvel films like spiderman or iron man. But still, a great action packed show to watch!

And a point to note, you must really open your eyes and spot Edison Chen in the film! I totally missed his appearance. Since he only appeared for 3 seconds???


Oh well, after the movie we walked to Cathay for dinner, before going to town to loiter around. Heard alot of funny stories about their Taiwan trip. Haha really hope I have a chance to go there someday. Anybody want to accompany me?? Heh.

Ok timetable is finally out tomorrow! Really don't know what to expect and what to do. Feel so lost. Aaah hopefully everything will be in place when school starts! =)

No comments: