Monday, July 14, 2008

My very last thanking list. Which contains the most important people of all.

Yep my family & relatives. For all the worries they had. And still are having. Haha. Don't want to be mushy here. But really, grateful. =)



Anyway, went for Shuyi's 21st yesterday. Met up with quite some people that I have not seen for quite a while. But what's funny is that her actual birthday is later than mine. And I still do not have a solid idea of how to celebrate my birthday.

I never knew that celebrating my own birthday could be so stressful. Haha. Things like venue, time, things to do, who to call.... I'm going crazy just thinking about these basic stuffs. And now it's like so last minute. Argh.



Sometimes I wish that I never had this stupid pneumothorax. Then I can go Taiwan. Then I could have taken my driving test and maybe passed. Then I could have been happier and have much more freedom.

When I was in the hospital, late at night, these thoughts will just come rushing out even if I don't want to think about it.

The feeling of being so useless, so angry, and so weak.

And trust me, it's not so easy to tell yourself not to give up and cheer up and all.



Oh well, what's past cannot be changed.



Ok no more sad thoughts! Rah!!

No comments: