Thursday, July 10, 2008

As promised.

To all my pig and dog friends who showed their concern to me in whatever ways,


THANK YOU!





I have to admit, I was quite surprised at the number of people who knew about what happened to me. As in, the speed at which information travels around.

But anyway, since it is ever so boring at the hospital, you cannot imagine how much I love to see people I know turning up in front of me and bringing me "live" entertainment. Haha.



Just want to thank the following!


My JC classmates!
Thanks for the messages, coming down to pay me a visit and buying me so many gifts!
Special thanks to "handsome"(according to my mum) xj for informing the class and organising a S76 gathering at the hospital. Hahaha.

Xiaopei and Isabelle!
Thanks for coming so out of the way to pay me a visit though you 2 live in the other part of Singapore. Especially to pei~er since I know how busy you are. Thanks! =)

Army mates!
Thanks to xx and chinaguy for coming down to pay me a visit. And to dt who wants to rush down even though it's getting late. And maybe to uncle jianhui for a message. Haha.
And also to Nich yu and whoever wanted to come but couldn't because I got discharged already. Oh and I can't go to mambo anymore. =(

Vicky Ng!
Don't think she know about my blog but really want to thank her! For coming down to visit me every single day after she knows that I am hospitalised. And for giving me reassurance every time when I ask her about my condition. Haha it's so good to know someone in medicine eh? =p



And most importantly,

Yes you all. The Nanhua Peeps! You know who you are. =)

There will be no special mention as each and every one of you are special to me. Grateful for all the hospital visits. And also the house visit to see how I am getting along. Sometimes i really wonder if I studied in nanhua sec before. Because I seem to have know you all for so long already. =)



Last but not least, to all that messaged, tagged, and cared, thank youssssssss! =D

No comments: