Monday, April 21, 2008

WALAO I FAIL MY DRIVING AGAIN!!!!

Damn crap la. I could have passed this time round. But silly mistakes take up quite a bit of marks. And a strict tester doesn't make anything better.

BUT the main reason why i failed is really because of an INCONSIDERATE and RUDE auntie taxi driver. Damn her.

I was driving happily on the road when the tester asked me to change to the right lane. So i waited for 2 cars beside me to pass by me before deciding to change lane.

And that stupid taxi, which was lagging behind, did not want to let me change lane. She accelerated instead, and with my vehicle head already past the line, tried to squeeze past me.

I mean like, if she saw me driving and changing lane already, BE CONSIDERATE LA! Somemore i having the test plate leh. Still do this kind of thing. She scared the shit out of me lo.

So i veered off course for a moment. Tester tick.
I almost caused an accident. Tester tick.
I cause other vehicles to slow down/take evasive action. Tester tick.
I caused inconvenience to traffic. Tester tick.

Wth la. So many points just like that.

AND what's worse, when THE STUPID TAXI DRIVER drove past me, she was apparently scolding me la! Looking at my direction, mouth talking dunno wad gibberish, hands keep pointing at me.

Kao if this is my car, her taxi will be gone.

ARGHHHH. Waste my money and time.

Next test date, 1st July. =(

No comments: