Saturday, April 05, 2008

It's been too long since i have been out of my house for any outing whatsoever. So these few days are really quite hectic on me.

Let's face it, I'm old already.

Haha.

But still, it's worth it!! I'm just like a beast released from it's cage, causing havoc and chaos everywhere i go.

MUAHAHA!

Aiya anyway, had a very fun time during Shuxian's 21st bday celebration in BUKIT BATOK yesterday.



Yes finally a "chalet" in the west and not in Pasir Ris!

Though it's not really considered a chalet as it is somewhere very ulu-nated in the forest, I would say that the time spent there is fun and quite EDUCATIONAL in some sense thanks to Uncle Peh. =p

Ok I shouldn't suan him already. Oh and i proved myself useful in some sense as well.

At the very least, I helped the defenseless damselS(with a capital S) in distress to fend off the very "active" cookie. And I risked my life by climbing high up to bring a smile back to a sad boy who lost his helium filled balloon.

*Gives myself a pat on the back*

Hahaha.

Anyway...

Job wise, HOPEFULLY i will be working starting this Thursday.

Driving wise, HOPEFULLY i will miraculously pass my driving.

No comments: