Friday, April 18, 2008

Counter work is tough. Especially if I don't really understand the words coming out of their mouth. Oh man there's still so much, so much things i don't know.

Luckily my colleagues are really really helpful and professional.

But still, for these amount of work, stuffs to remember, things to do, I'm beginning to feel that earning $7/hr isn't quite enough.

Yes I'm complaining again. Haha. Be satisfied la hor? Since I'll only be working till end of June.

And hopefully go Taiwan in July with xj and gang.

And hopefully earn enough to buy myself tons and tons of stuffs.



Well, humans are greedy and have unlimited wants. Or is it just me?? =p




BUT PLEASE!! Grant me just this one simple want!!


Pass my driving test on Monday, 21/4/08. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!


Wish me luck.

No comments: