Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I got the shock of my life today.


Time: 1200hrs
Event: A seemingly normal lunch time at ITE Dover HQ.
Personnels involved: Me, 3 other colleagues, 1 ex-colleague.

While we were walking to lunch, 1 of my colleague suggested going to Holland Village for lunch. At that point of time, i have absolutely no idea how far Holland V was from our workplace.

Turns out that it is actually quite far. And the next thing i know, we were somewhat run-hopping in the middle of the road.

Not that i mind running. But mind you, running with formal clothings under the hot sun with leather shoes is almost as though I'm doing SOC without rifle and SBO.

Luckily we settled for somewhere near because we figured we couldn't rush back in time.

Phew... Next time la hor? If i manage to get myself a license and a car, it will be much much easier. Haha.


Another funny thing happened today during lunch.


Me: Hmm i think i want to buy bubble tea later.

Ex-Colleague DG: Okay, i'll come with you.

Colleague WL: Huh? When are you buying?

Me: Later. After lunch.

Colleague WL: After lunch???? How you go??

Me: (totally confused) Er, after lunch just go and buy?

Colleague WL: But I thought must be 21yrs old then can buy???

All the rest of us: (with eyes open big big) HUH????

After much explanation,

Colleague WL: OH. I thought "Property"!!

Omgosh.

Haha but that really brightens up my day. =D

No comments: