Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yep i finally ORD LO!!!!!

So now, it is time to look into the future, a.k.a the Civilian World.

Which brings me to set some targets to meet before i enter university.


1) Change my Freaking handphone ASAP. Like as ASAP as possible.

2) Find a job. Well, I'm not very demanding for a job since it is temporary. But!! I need a basic pay of at least $1.2k, it cant be any further than town area, and it must have a normal/reasonable/humane working hours. Haha any lobang?

3) Cut my hair and maybe dye/highlight it?

4) Change to contacts??? Though I'm a tad bit scared.

5) Buy more new clothes. Like tons of them. To prepare for school. Hehehe.

6) Try not to be lazy and workout. Maybe gym or swimming or sports.

7) If possible, go for a holiday in Taiwan! BIG hint to Eugenia and Xiang Jing. =D

8) Most importantly, pass my driving. No more setting Guinness World Record since i don't earn anything other than "fame" among my most "trusted" friends.

Hahaha i wonder if i can achieve all of them during this period. Oh well, i guess u never know until u try?


That is if i try.


I'm sure i will. It's just a matter of time hor? =p

No comments: