Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's a sad day today.

Regretted not going to the gym.

Still no signs/traces of any job opportunities knocking on my door.

Another day stuck at home doing nothing at all.

Sigh.

Though some might say that this sort of lifestyle ain't that bad at all since you don't get your rest so often.

But this is just toooooo long for me.

Oh well. I guess that I'm in no position to complain. Didn't plan ahead and thus, landed up in this sort of predicament.



Warning! The below passage may seem a bit abstract.


I accidentally chanced upon my friend's friend's blog. And what was written there was the exact same kind of feeling i had.

Such a coincidence.

I have never been able to clearly describe it, but you did.

What's funny is that you seem to be the future had I made the move when I had the chance.

The strange thing is, even though i saw that you have been having a hard time, somewhere inside, I'm still telling myself to try. Without trying, i will never know. Things may not turn out the same way.

But like what Clarence said, when you miss the moment, the right moment, it may not ever come back again.

What's over is over.
What's undone is undone.

Time to look forward now. I hope.

有缘无份吧。。。



P.S: Though Clarence is a bastard, but i guess he can also sometimes speak human language hor? Haha!!

No comments: