Monday, March 17, 2008

Tomorrow! I will hopefully be fulfilling some of my targets i set in the previous post if you all recall.

I'm going to the GYM tomorrow!

I'm going to a recruit agency tomorrow!

I'm going to learn driving again tomorrow!

I'm going to buy a new handphone tomorrow! (Not Confirmed)

I'm going to find a girlfriend tomorrow! (haha joking joking)

Finally i am moving my lazy a** and be more proactive in reaching my targets.

Yep time to take the big step out!

Talking about which, i just watched "Step Up 2" with Xiangjing, Yidian and Jingchun. In my opinion, the first was still much better.

Oh and i wonder if i mentioned before, i had always wanted to learn dancing, e.g Hip Hop, Modern etc. But the lazy me always takes over when I'm hesitating.

Besides, it's not easy to pick up dancing. You have to be clear on what you want to achieve. Whether be it dancing for performance, competition, or just for fun. And there are additional concerns on money, time, commitment etc.

So in the end, it is still just a wish for me to pick up dancing.

Let me dance in my dreams then. Sleeping time!!!

No comments: