Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hmm random question.

Which is worse?

You finding out that someone you like is upset because of you?

Or

You finding out that someone you like is upset because of somebody else?


Well, as i said, it's just a random question. Don't go assume things ok. Haha.

Anyway, i faced quek quek today for another 2 hours of driving. Sometimes i really don't know if i'm improving in my driving or otherwise.

To be honest, i really thought that i drove pretty ok last time. Before i took the driving test.

But yea, guess what i thought isn't reality.

I don't wanna face quek quek anymore. I don't wanna spend so much money on driving anymore. I don't wanna have an L plate anymore.

I wanna pass my driving badly. =(

Next target, 6 points!!!!





Don't freaking laugh i tell you all.

No comments: