Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lately I've been running out of things to blog.

Yes, granted that I have been going out/working these past few days and there are indeed various things worth to mention.

But still, I don't really know how to go about blogging about them and at the same time, not bore those faithful readers that are still reading my blog.

That explains the temporary absence I guess.


Anyway, just maybe want to mention about something.

I think I'm getting out of hand. As in work wise, I am slowly developing the "heck-care" mindset.

So much so that on Tuesday, me and abby kind of got scolded when we went for our 1hr 27min lunch.

Though nobody said anything to me. And although it's all because of us taking the wrong bus. But still, I admit that it was wrong of us la.

Oh well, at the very least, it was not as bad as the 2hr+ lunch I had with veggie and daryl before. Hahaha.



Shit, I think I'm going to be sacked soon. =/

No comments: