Monday, June 23, 2008

Just had a busy tiring but fun weekend!

2 birthday parties in 2 days. Weizhe's one at a super ulu-nated place at Sembawang, followed by Carol's one at Aranda today. Happy 21st to both!



Having a serious dilemma now. Can anyone please tell me what to do?

Here's the problem:

Nanyang Business School Freshman Orientation Camp is from 14th July till 18th July. I seriously don't know if I want to go for it. Reason is of course, my long awaited Taiwan trip.

Trip is from 19th July till 24th July. So if i go for the FOC, I will surely not have enough rest and thus, may fall sick or may be too tired to even enjoy my trip.

Not to mention that this trip has been planned and paid quite a while ago. If I go to Taiwan and don't have the energy to enjoy myself, it's a serious waste as the chances of me going back is slim.


But if I don't go for this camp, there are no other camps I can attend. All the camps clashes with my Taiwan trip. =(

Guess we set the wrong date for the trip. If only we flew off in June instead of July.


Aaaa how how how..??

No comments: