Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am sacked!!


Yes im serious. Tomorrow will be my last day at work.

Though the reason is that they have a budget constrain and can't really afford this number of temps. So, this week will be my last week at work. And yeongtay's last week too.

Strangely, I kind of expected it sooner or later. I mean, if I'm the boss, there's no reason to employ so many people just to see them watching shows, surfing the net and having long lunch breaks.

Though the last point only refers to me. Haha.

Anyway, I don't know if I will be looking out for other temp jobs. Like 2 weeks kind. I shall see how, since I guess I will be too lazy.

What's saddening is that, I couldn't say a formal goodbye to mong and abby. By the time they happily come back from Taiwan, they will find me gone. *poof*


LHJC will be disbanded officially as of 180608. =(

No comments: