Friday, May 23, 2008

Wa lao I'm super fed up and angry early in the morning!!!

ARgh allow me to grumble please.

My stupid employer contracted us till end of June when we first started work. Yet they are rostering us so that we only work 2 weeks a month.

So now that I'm earning lesser, I'm already very buay song. I need the money to go Taiwan. Desperately.

And yesterday I heard that 1 of my call centre colleague will be going on a trip for 2 weeks. Another 1 of my colleague has quitted her job. So i went to speak with my supervisor to see if we can substitute them during our off days.

He insisted that we have more than enough workers. And that if in case 1 of them fall sick or did not turn up, we will be activated.

I mean like, are we dogs? Tell us to work, we work. Tell us not to work, we don't work.

If he knew beforehand that we have enough workers, why the hell did he employ so much more?

Worse is, I still had to force a smile when i talk to him. ARGHH!


No choice already. Will be taking up the tution job.

No comments: