Friday, May 02, 2008

Had a nice outing with Xj dot and jc on wednesday night. We were supposed to go to Timbre for a drink but we missed our reservation and the place was too full by the time we reached.

In the end, after driving around and getting lost for quite some time, we settled for Dempsey road.

Went to PS cafe tucked somewhere in Dempsey. Though the place was too noisy for my liking, but looking from another point of view, the noise made the whole place lively instead. Ambience was good, though it was a tad bit too dark. The lighting made me strain my eyes when I'm looking at the menu.

4 of us each ordered a drink, and shared 1 basket of fries and 1 super big slice of chocolate cake.

And my oh my, the chocolate cake is the MOST chocolate tasting cake i have EVER eaten. Trust me on this. Even with the 4 of us combined, we couldn't finish the cake.

Anyway, do check out the place if you have the time and money ba. =p


No comments: