Monday, May 12, 2008

My oh my.. Im so overly indulging myself nowadays.

Had some really great food recently. First up, macarons from Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie!



It is quite easy to miss out the shop as it isn't that big, especially since it's at paragon. Anyway, i just couldn't resist myself when we went in and saw the delicious and beautiful looking desserts.

And yes, it is a tad bit expensive. $2.30 for 1 piece of macaron, not counting in the taxes. But after buying half a dozen, i was pleasantly surprised at how the packaging was done. I shall try to post the picture soon. =)

Next up, Japanese food at Waraku! Went there to celebrate Shuhui's birthday and she booked a small cosy but cold room.



Pictures are up on Facebook. What you should probably look out for are the paper steamboat set meals. For a reasonable price, you will get a rather big portion all to yourself. Not forgetting that the food taste great! Definitely a must try.



To sum everything up....




I'm broke already la! =(

No comments: