Monday, May 19, 2008

I've got alot to blog about. So please be prepared! =p

Firstly, Taiwan trip is confirmed. Air tix and hotel rooms are all booked. Will be flying from 19th July till 24th July. Really looking forward to it!!

Also, I went to cut my hair. I shall not say how much i spent. It's not cheap. And i don't really love the hairstyle i have now. Quite messy and boyish at the same time. Oh well. I guess it's still better than my previous one anyway. Heh.

And I went to play badminton 2day! After ages, decades, centuries, eons of not working out, I finally moved my lazy a** and opened the sweat gates. Haha. Had fun playing with daryl, veggie, weiling and yeongtay. =)

But i bet i will have muscle ache tomorrow morning.

Old already lo. Run and jump abit already cannot take it le. Haha!

No comments: