Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Wa.. Wa.. wA...

Wa.. dunno wad to say.. haha.. only can use the word Wa to describe it..

firstly, wanna thank ALL of u pple for taking ur precious time off n see my blog!! haha.. 15 comments on my last entry man!! waaAA.. though got 4/5 is by meiling.. hahaa lame lo.. put so much comments juz to make me feel happy?? haha.. my good gan mei mei indeed!! hehehe.. hmm i left out a few pple in my loyal blog readers list.. haha.. shuhui! yepx.. saw her comment.. her com got prob ar.. so sad!! =x hahah.. n oso got suyun! also known as saw hoon.. actually i stunned down der tinking who is suyun lo.. hahaha.. but wellx finally remembered.. hehe but she not counted cuz i told her my blog add only yesterday.. haha.. but wellx anywayz, muz thank her for reading my blog bah.. haha.. though my blog seems very dull.. no music no pictures only chunks n chunks of words.. hahaha.. cuz juz saw sharon's one.. SO NICE LO!! nice until i closed my winamp to listen to her midi in her blog.. now still listening.. haha.. wellx anywayz, thankew all of ya for reading my blog n all ur comments lar..

ermhx.. another thing dat i was super shock abt, super super shock until nothing to say.. only can say WA n WA n waA... haha.. wads the big ting u mite ask?? take in a deep breath.. im gonna say it le..

Mr chu actually read my blog!! omg.. and he added me onto his msn and chatted wif me last nite!!! OMG.. unbelievable lo!! i was like so shocked down der.. was questioning whether he is the REAl mr chu.. and i asked arnd.. and finally timo told me dat he is the real mr chu.. no kidding.. the REAl one.. omg.. dunno wad to say le.. but really really kena shocked.. cuz he dunno me at all de.. i can bet dat he dun even noe how i look like.. den suddenly juz pop out from dunno where and asked me:" thong ler from s76?" haha.. i was stunned down der on the spot le.. ahahaha.. but anywayz, ermhz.. yar great to haf a teacher see my blog.. i suppose? =p

okok lar.. dats all le.. OP is arnd the corner.. on thurs.. haha.. till nxt time den!!

2 comments:

geminigaL said...

eh...thanks for praising my blog la..but den hor, i din noe got music leh! until i read ur blog den off my media player to listen...haha..so interesting. Anyway, if u like it...get shuyi n shuxian to teach u how to change blogskin la...they're my shi fus!! =)

Jack said...

how did your teacher get to your blog? weird huh.