Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A day Out!

hehehe.. today leh went out for a job interview!! yea!! haha.. finally some action in my plan of finding a job.. er.. wad can i say leh, haha actually oso not i take the initiative to find de.. its shuhui dunno call the company or wad den ask arnd who wanna go interview wif her.. haha yar.. den in the end pong me n her went lo..

yepx.. den went to the jtc summit for it lar.. haha yar JTC leh!! haha at first was rather shock lo.. cuz JTC mah.. den finding 17yrs old kids to work?? haha.. den found out dat on top of the jtc summit the 30th floor was some kinda agency bah.. called "recruit express".. yepx.. and we went der lo.. filled in the form den went in for a little interview.. yepx dunno wad will happen next bah.. hear from them soon i hope.. heh.. yar.. eh after dat leh, went to imm to eat burger king lo.. yar... went wif pong n shuhui lo.. hehehe den we had lotsa fun der lo!! yipEe!~ hahaha..

actually u all mite ask, wad fun can we haf in burger king?? haha yea i oso dunno lar.. budden neh, went to eat der den after dat dey got bbq later on.. but after eating still very early mah.. so slacked der lo.. den i played wif pong n shuhui's hp!! hahaa.. yea had lotsa fun playing wif the hp lar.. esp shuhui's one.. can shoot my own video, can take my own picture.. haha den i took a damn nice pic of me and me and me and me lo!! yepx 4 me in 1 pic!! haha its real nice lo!! haha.. aiya got me in wadeva pic sure nice de lar.. =x hahaha okok dun make u all vomit le.. hahaha..

eh after having fun in burger king leh, den went to walk arnd imm lo.. yar den at baleno got a gal working der de called me lo.. asked me:"thong ler?" haha den i was shocked lo!! on closer look she looks kinda familiar bah.. but i still dunno who she is!!! looks like some gal from ctss 4c1.. but juz cant remember who.. maybe qh will noe??? qh tell me!!! hahaha..

eh after dat went to dunno where walk lar.. where everyting is $2 dat big big shop.. haha den we were damn lame der lo.. me n pong.. hahaha.. yea see shuhui so lucky to have 2 guys crapping all the way wif her.. hahaha.. eh den after dat nothing much le.. dey went for their bbq thingy den i went home lo.. sobz.. so lonely.. hahaha.. k lar dats all le!! bb lo!!

p/s: yidian u nothing better to do dun flood my comment page lar!!! stay at the anthole for the rest of ur game lar.. dun come out.. be an ant and be as small as a dot which is u!! yidian!!! whahah!!!

3 comments:

Jack said...

errr.. you expect me to know? i think you should at least describe to me how she looks like.

Anonymous said...

oh i know already. it's xiuwen. hahaa... the netballer. you know?
qh

Anonymous said...

make ur comment page more lively mah...tot u like? wahaha.

hope u can get the job...so u can buy the stuffs u wanna buy...shoe issit? haha. forgot.

.

p/s: i am no longer at the anthole so i wun become a small dot! -_-""