Friday, November 26, 2004

Flying!~

Its amazing how everyone seems to be busy with something except me...

Its amazing....

OK!!! enuf of the amazing thingy.. haha yep now its back to my old blogging style.. hmmx yar its been long since i blog huh!! haha and nope! im not busy wif anyting except playing my com game.. hahah so sad leh!! alot of pple seems to be busy with things lo.. sianx den i everyday rot at home de... haha.. yar for e.g. shuyi, working at jp picking up hoola hoop all day long?? hahah.. poNg, off to OBS and lots of other camp after dat... but most importantly, alot of pple seems to be flying off!!! to alot of places... so good lo!! im stuck in singapore.. haix.. wanna go to soooo sooo much places dat i can only dream of.. Korea, Japan, Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, Hawaii, Carribean Sea, Australia... Argh der is juz so much!!! when will i even get a chance??? *sobx*

16/11, yulin went to thailand for overseas CIP thingy, 20/11, clara went to taiwan for overseas immersion programme, 23/11, winnie juz went off to perth for dunno wad overseas educational tour or someting (come to tink of it, dorothy went der quite a while ago too!), eh vicky is goin to Laos for oversea cip on 5/12, and my parents are going to Korea on 13/12 for a holiday trip!!! Argh so so so good lo.. its snowing der!!! i nvr seen snow b4.. sobx.. ke lian ke lian.. hahaha..

aiya actually i'll oso be flying off lo.. shocked?? haha.. yar i'll be flying off.. to my dreamland!! lolx.. *stunned* haha ok im being lame.. but maybe i'll visit all these countries in my dreamland den.. haha.. yar so sianx lo everyday stay at home de.. wanna go out oso dunno where to go oso dunno who to call.. wanna find a job den cannot find pple find 2gether wif me.. either got job le or dun wish to find a job.. yawnx its a boring life.. luckily 2ml goin out lar.. hahaha.. yepx.. looking forward to 2ml~ haha pray to god dat it dun rain.. else muz stay inside cineleisure..

haha anywayz, yep tink i will be blogging during this holiday if i got someting to blog abt lar.. haha cuz shuyi told me to update my blog dat time.. den say my holiday like very empty de.. yar lar!! it IS lo.. nothing much to blog abt mah.. cannot possibly tell me to blog abt how i play my game rite.. hahaha.. okok lar.. dunno wad to say le.. enjoy ur holidays guys!! (and gals) and if wanna go out, remember to jio me out too!! i am juz rotting like der is still much to rot 2ml!! omg wad m i saying.. hahaha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! finally can leave comment..lol its amazing that u can be so lame 0|-< aiyah can ask me go out mah..look for job oso can..im so broke lor..lolx..sian lo so many pple flying overseas..haix *ml

Anonymous said...

Hah. I'm having a busy holiday too. Well, i guess you can too make full use of your holidays. Getting a job may seem attractive, but it's already december, seems rather late. I suggest you do some CIP or sort? It's really fun, if you get something you really enjoy. Try doing CIP at boring libraries, or going to Child Care Centre, or volunteer at the 'Celebrating Christmas in Singapore' event in town... Just some suggestions. Anyways, read some of your blog entries... it gave me somethings for me to think about and reflect about; it's time for me to realise something. Shan't elaborate, just want to say thanks! for... 'enlightening' me.
Blessings, SawhOOon. =)

Anonymous said...

Hah. I'm having a busy holiday too. Well, i guess you can too make full use of your holidays. Getting a job may seem attractive, but it's already december, seems rather late. I suggest you do some CIP or sort? It's really fun, if you get something you really enjoy. Try doing CIP at boring libraries, or going to Child Care Centre, or volunteer at the 'Celebrating Christmas in Singapore' event in town... Just some suggestions. Anyways, read some of your blog entries... it gave me somethings for me to think about and reflect about; it's time for me to realise something. Shan't elaborate, just want to say thanks! for... 'enlightening' me.
Blessings, SawhOOon. =)