Saturday, November 20, 2004

Amazing...

Its amazing how i wanted to write a new entry for my blog since wednesday but i haven written anyting until now...

Its amazing how pong could write about our last outing to imm in just 1 paragraph while i had to tok abt it thru my whole previous blog entry...

Its amazing how qh could know who the girl i saw at baleno without me describing anyting abt her...

Its amazing how i could stay at home all day doing nothing else but stare at my computer screen...

Its amazing dat my wHole family have a job but nOt me.. yepx whole family including my younger sis who juz finished O level yesterday...

Its amazing dat i cant access shuyi's blog even though she changed her blog skin agaIn... dunno wads wrong wif this com of mine...

Its amazing how i can owe pple so much money and i din return dem even after so long... so bad of me...

Its even more amazing dat im writing this entry in such a strange way dat i dunno how to explain myself too... amazing huh?


~ The best and the most amazing things in the world cannot be seen or even touched... it must be felt with the heart... ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its amazing how entralled i am by your blog entry.

.