Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sunday Fun!~

Wow first off, DOROTHY!!! lolx.. its like SUPER long nvr heard from her le.. since erm.. sec 2? haha.. yepx muz have known abt my blog thru qian hua bah.. seriously shocked to see ur comments lo!! hahaha.. remembered our primary sch days, u and me quite close de hor?? haha.. yepx.. dunno how u are doing now leh.. gotta find ur email add from qh le.. den can add u on msn!! den we can catch up wor!~

anywayz, back to the topic.. today i specially put my alarm on leh!! though its sunday today, but i scared later overslpt den my PW grp members all waiting for me!! hahaha.. cuz dey came over to my hse today for PW.. den i was supposed to meet dem at boonlay control to bring dem to my hse.. hmm i was a little bit late bah i supposed.. though i woke up early but i was too engrossed in com games.. well, dats me!~ hahaha.. anywayz, the PW at my hse was really very organised lo!! its like wad ephraim said, he actually did a project at somebody's hse.. haha cuz everytime sure will get distracted and play com de.. but today was juz PW and PW and more PW.. hmm good job everybody!! But i really pity grace lo.. had to travel all the way from TAMPINES to my hse lo!!! she live in tampines de.. haix so pityful lo.. and she left earlier dan the rest of us.. haix nxt time muz arrange for something dat suits everybody bah..

wellx, after PW den i went to pong's hse to eat steamboat!!!! A total of 8 pple were der.. got me, zhizhong, weizhe, shuyi, shuhui, soonhui and pong..WOOHOO~ first time went to fren's hse to eat dinner lo.. and steamboat somemore.. like chinese new year liddat.. hmm the food is average bah.. quite salty lo.. but the fun is wad we did der lo!! we sang karaok at his hse lo!! and to tink dat he blast his sound system and plug in the mic.. it was like so loud dat i tink the neighbours will all complain lo! but nobody complained lar.. even when pong started to sing wif the mic.. i almost felt dat the prawn i was eating will jump out alive anytime.. hahaha.. but had real fun singing lar.. me weizhe and pong.. heheh.. so selfish of me to grab the mic... hahaha..

Anywayz, after the awful singing, we played bridge!! yea the poker card bridge.. haha my very first time playing lo.. though i learnt it quite some time ago.. hmm and it was SO fun lo!!!! hahaha.. we like shouted at the top of our voice when we won or lost.. hahaha.. Super fun.. esp the match btwn me weizhe soonhui and zhizhong.. it was like down to the LAST card in our hands.. if me or zhizhong win this card den we win.. if weizhe or soonhui win this card, den dey win.. den i put the diamond J down and tot i won le.. but weizhe actually got a diamond Q!!! i was like so pek chek lo!! waaa.. lost by one card.. hahaha.. but seriously had real fun der.. haha.. hope to haf a chance to go der nxt time.. haha.. or maybe go out for badminton?? i wanna trash soonhui and clara!!! lolx.. or maybe go Kbox?? haha den can sing and shout and dance and scream and wadeva!~ hahaha..

kk bah.. dats all den.. DoRoTHy!! muz tell me ur contact wor!~ or maybe add me to ur msn? haha.. hope to hear from u soon!

1 comment:

Jack said...

hey... hitting on my pt?!?!?! lol. i remember you in pri sch man. you were like the most in demand guy in pri3 cuz of e sailormoon stuff. we were dumb and ignorant. LOL