Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Happy Bday DOROTHY!!!!

Omg im FREAKING bias dat im sooooooo hating myself rite now.. i didnt noe it was dorothy's bday as well!! omg its like.. im so missing out on this gal here whose bday is the same as qh.. and i only dedicated my last entry to qh.. argh!! how could I?????? sighs..

Anywayz, here's my most sincere apology.. haha.. though i could be more sincere lar.. i tot abt how to make up to u the whole day.. like getting ur hp number from qh den suddenly call u to surprise u.. but in the end tot abt it again as i knew abt ur bday only juz now and i am still rushing my pw!!! hmmx ok lar enuf of the excuses.. i noe im guilty and cannot be forgiven.. pls have mercy on me orite me lady?? hahaha..

anywayz, juz like wad u said, we haven tok on msn yet.. haha.. u noe y? im so embarassed to say out lo.. cuz rite.. i din noe i got ur msn add le!! omg im SUCH a blur sotong...... argh really feeling damn bad now lo!! haix.. dat time i got ur email add from qh.. den i din notice u accepted it le.. haha.. my fault my fault.. nxt time got chance u see me den wack me hard hard on the head ok? haha.. not so hard as in i lose my memory or anyting.. wadeva.. ermhx.. juz SOOOO sorry for everyting ok??

today 26th october is ur day gal!~ enjoy it and have fun and play hard and be happy! oh man im super repetitive here.. bleahx.. 17 yrs old le wor.. though i long time nvr saw u or tok to u le.. but wellx, stay strong stay happy stay cute foreva!~ and wth is a PT btw?? so confused.. hahaha..

Horoscope on... Scorpio!! (adapted from my own calendar standing at my desk now..)
Nature: Mysterious are the keys words to best describe Scorpions' deeply feeling nature. They are local, responsible and reliable as faithful friends.
Career: A strong determination help them to pursue their objective often at any cosy until they reach their desired goal.
Love: Scorpio is the most passionate of all the signs.

Happy Bday Dotty!~ =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erm, lol, when i say biased doesn't mean tt u wish me such a early bday lah haha. when i read ur first part of the blog, then realise what rubbish i was posting lol. why i say biased also dunno lol. seriously. =)

so, the last part was a real surprise too lol. thanks thanks. haha, i got a happy bday 1 wk before my bday. wow! =)

hmm... haha, we must correct our blurness yah... i also know i blur blur one sometimes(or most of the times?) =)

.