Thursday, October 21, 2004

OOO~ High DaE~

haha.. yepx today leh, dunno why but got up wif a high mood lo.. maybe cuz im excited over the PW oral presentation? haha.. the nite b4 i did a script lo.. from 10pm till 12.. its like seriously sat down and look at the slides and prepare the script.. yepx den manage to churn up alot of things.. dunno how it happened lar but by the time i finished my script, wOO~ alot to say le.. haha..

den after dat did the oral presentation.. den hor was quite nervous lar.. but not the first time presenting so not really dat nervoues after all.. haha.. all the previous experiences really paid off lar.. from Singapore Mathematics Project Festival during sec 2, prefect exco selection in sec 3, all the morning assembly commanding during sec sch, and not forgetting the co-op exco selection dis june holiday.. hmm all those chances of me presenting in public really builds up bah.. so had dis kinda confidence in me? haha but as the presentation goes on, felt like i was more like reading a news report rather dan presenting lo.. but wellx, in any case, i managed to chiong my script in 5 minutes flat.. haha.. dats the maximum time given to one speaker.. so was quite proud of myself~~

den the Mr tan, our ST, commented dat i presented well!! hahahaa.. was like floating in the air le.. make my mood even more high~ ahaha.. my hard work paid off huh.. hmm after the whole thing, went to sentosa wif some of my classmates!~ actually din wanna go de cuz it started to rain by the time we wanna walk out of the sch lo.. budden in the end still went lar... and made the right choice lo! sentosa was raining, but only drizzling and only for a short time! haha got 8 pple go lar.. me amos xiangjing darras mingyuen yeongming xiaoyuen and yulin.. yepx.. actually expected more de.. but in any case, i obtained my objectives--- to tan myself!! haha got tan ABIT only lo.. cuz the sun not dat strong today.. but maybe will get a mild sunburnt? dunno.. haha.. but had fun der lar though i was quiet and all.. cuz i forgot to brin extra clothes to change and i cant go into the water!! saded.. haix stupid me lar.. =p

hmm okok le lar.. blog nxt time le lar~ sayonara~

No comments: