Thursday, October 07, 2004

End OF PRomO~

hmm today marks the end of our JC1 promo exam.. yipee!~ haha finally man.. after weeks of studying, mugging, sleepless nitex, endless nagging from my mum, finally FINALLY its over.. haha.. though i dun tink dat i can get a good result for this promo lar.. haix saded le.. hmm but wellx nvm lar.. aiming for juz a basic minimum criteria to get into JC2 bah.. haha..

more abt today's paper.. last paper for today was physics.. got the SHOCk of my life as i saw one qn in the paper.. haha after the exam everybody was toking abt it and there seems to be nobody who is able to do that qn.. well i still remember it and here it is!~

Question:
Phua Chu Kang aims his boots directly at a durian hanging on a tree. As he let go of his boots, the durian dropped. Show that his boots hit the durian. [5]

The above is not a joke!! its the whole qn!! omg.. cant believe my eyes when i saw dat.. i mean, there was no other information given but 3 sentences of english!! haix..

well enuf of the paper le lar.. 2day actually do nothing much lar.. after the paper went to play LAN wif some pple.. haha some my claz de some i dunno de.. had great fun der.. especially the last match!! haha.. where me and jingchun was having a showdown!! haha.. den we both died together.. cant believe it man.. it was like so dramatical lo.. haha.. and dotx left his phone wif me??? haha.. i got his phone now.. wonder whether he noe.. haha..

bad hor me? haha i kept using his phone to take photos.. cuz mine dun haf cam.. haha.. waste his bat.. hmmm.. dunno wad to say le.. 2ml goin sch for co-op.. haix actually its ok to go lar.. budden its at 8am!!! y so early de.. sianx.. muz wake up early again.. okie lar.. nothing else to say le.. mind is in a mess now.. so much to do but no $$.. haha really wanna enjoy myself to the fullest lo.. but all need $$ de.. sianx.. oh wellx, dats all den!~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiz... gd for u la... so fast can enjoy le.. me still got a few more days to go.. anyway.. e phy qn really quite stunnin huh.. got ans anot?? jst in case my teacher also give similar qns... *star*

Anonymous said...

take photos until my phone no batt?!!!! better pay me 0.00005cents for the elec bill hor.

nvm...as long as u nvr spend $100 voting for jerry ong tt night can already.

haha, of course i know my phone with u lah.... i ask my fren call his fren to ask for help mah. this is the FIRST time i nearly lost my phone haha. lucky u all still there, but also expected lah...aiyohz...sure play until like dunno what time one haha.

kk, tts all lor. cya in sch tmr. (if u see this in time, prob not...) but whateverz~...

.

Anonymous said...

U studied for weeks? FUNNNNYYYYY. haha, erm... dun worry lah, remember what the wanton noodle vendor said, sure can promote one!

.