Sunday, July 11, 2004

nO iDeA...

hmm i got no idea wad i wanna write lar.. did nothing much this few days mah.. hmm the strange person din comment le.. still dunno who he is.. well anywayz, glad dat meiling and glen both told me to forget abt it.. haha.. though abt wad glen said ar.. erm.. gals like me?? dreaming bah.. haha..

hmmm nothing much happened yesterday and today lar.. yesterday actually going out de.. play soccer wif mq vin yc and some ex-4d1 pple i dunno who.. budden raining.. so din go lo.. den vin ask me go queensway wif him yc henry and mq.. budden i didnt go oso.. so in e end rot at home lo.. today leh, nothing to do oso.. haha.. budden morning wake up somebody called.. i tot its my mum budden in the end is qiqi.. haha.. call me ask wad i wanna eat.. den after dat my mum came home wif her oso.. heh.. den eat breakfast liao den play wif her lo.. play some com games and well, purposely let her win lar.. hahaha.. den after dat wenwen came as well wif her mum.. den play wif her liao.. den she super cute de.. dunno wad she toking abt de.. she play as a teacher den dunno teach me wad thing lar.. 1+1=20.. hahaha.. make me luff until pop.. den after dat actually i went online de.. den chatted wif yyn awhile den wenwen block me from using the com.. hahaha.. den in the end yyn say i dao her den she went offline liao.. =p haha.. den later the whole family went home le.. and i began to rot at home again..

hmm dunno wad else to write liao le.. hmm muz tell everybody.....
CALL 1900-112-8855/33/88 to help the kids suffering from kidney diseases!! help dem wor!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat r frens for..hahax..ooh! got gals lyk u ...not bad wor..haha

Anonymous said...

dat was me..ml ^_*