Friday, July 09, 2004

lol who comment on my blog??

aiyo juz now i see my blog i stunned dio.. got somebody comment on my entry yesterday.. den he nvr write his name lar.. so i dunno who lo.. budden i tink its a guy bah.. hmmm den abt wad he commented hor i got nothing to say lar.. say wad u want lo.. dunno what did i do to make him like dat say abt me.. wo na li de zui le ni? haix at least tell me who u r lar.. den we tok tok settle lo.. like dat hide in dark and write abt me.. still ask me gth.. haix..

hmm dun say abt it le.. today i went sch for our college day lar.. den go sch the pple see me like very suprised like dat.. haha cant blame dem lar.. abt 3 days nvr see me le mah.. den i got back my phy paper.. haha.. the shock of my life.. 29/100.. lol.. i noe i fail b4 i got the paper la.. budden din noe will fail by so much.. haix.. first time fail by such a margin.. hmm budden everybody oso sama sama.. 20+/100 de.. so i shldnt feel bad abt anyting hor?? haha.. hmm den do nothing else in sch le lo.. den after dat i went out wif xian yang, xiang jing and amos to eat lunch at harbourfront.. hmm den we pick here pick der oso dunno where to eat.. haha.. so funny de.. walk arnd for so long.. amos want macdonald den i dun wan.. den xiang jing want pasta mania den xian yang dun wan.. den i want food court den dey all dun want.. lol.. budden in the end we ate at the food court der lar.. but one person $7.50 set lunch leh.. the Hans stall.. sell western food de.. so ex.. budden the food quite nice lar.. after eating den go home le lo.. den do nothing else le..

oh yar today 9/7 peyling bday leh.. morning go sch met up wif her siew yee and their frens.. den wrote in the bday card and dats all lo.. hmm actually me and peyling came from ctss.. budden she different class from me.. den i dat time really didnt noe abt her de.. remember the first time i noe abt her is when shawn is suaning york song abt her.. den i dunno who is she so shawn told me lo.. dats the first time i noe abt her existence.. den throughout the whole of my ctss days, i din tok to her at all de.. when 1st 3 mths we at jjc, i found out i same OG as her.. budden dat time i oso din tok to her at all.. haha very strange lo.. like we met everytime budden we act as if we dunno each other.. den after dat we went to sajc together.. den got into the same OG again.. den this time we started toking le.. haha.. so i noe more abt her from dat point onwards lo..

Hmm after i noe her den its sometimes good but sometimes bad.. good cos when she happy happy she very cute de.. will make u happy too.. haha.. budden sometimes ar.. i dunno why lar.. i just see her den she kick my leg le.. budden dat happens once in a blue moon.. overall she is a very very good gal.. dats wad i can say abt her.. so happy dat i got to noe her.. hehe..

guess dats all bah.. comment all u want bah!! haha!! =x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo! dun care abt dat previous comment la..sum pple eat full full nth to do..nvm lo..take care! =) kip laming! o|-< ml

Anonymous said...

lol... dun worry lar ler. as long as the gals still like you den np rite! haha... dun fret man. G