Sunday, July 18, 2004

Heex my BdaY!~

waa.. time flies man.. 17 yrs have passed since i was born.. so fast.. today 18/7 is my bday! lolx.. hmm today did nothing much lar.. juz went out wif my family to jp to eat dinner lo.. den eat the pizza hut der.. den the service so cham de.. wait so long for our food.. sianx.. den after eating walk walk abit den went home le lo.. nothing much happened la..
 
Hmm den hor i wanna say thanx to all my frens out der who sms me to wish me happi bday lar.. wahaha.. first to wish me happy bday is.................. yong chuan!!! wahaha.. budden his one actually not counted de.. cos yesterday nite i was toking to him on msn say dunno who will be the first to wish me happy bday.. den he said it will be him.. so in the end really him lo.. hmmx if his one not counted den the first to wish me happy bday is.................. Yvonne!!!!!! Lolx.. cant believe dat she still remember my bday and sms me happy bday sia... so happi.. its been like a looooooooooooooooong time since we tok to each other liaox.. cos we same class during sec 1 n 2.. den after dat not dat close le.. graduated liao din tok to each other on msn oso.. hmmx.. so i was very shocked to see her sms early in the morning lo.. wahaha.. thx lotx!
 
Well to those who nvr wish me happy bday............. wahaha.. u gonna get it!!! Glen esp.. oways say he my best bro.. den in the end no happy bday from him.. sad sia.. wahaha..
den still got "star"... felt sad dat u din remember my bday.. hmmm maybe its my retribution for forgetting urs bah.. well, im sorry... haix.. i still owe u a meal rite?? =)
den got TMX!! wahaha.. cant blame her lar.. i didnt expect her to remember my bday actually de.. heex.. not forgetting, gab teo!! wahaha.. last time wu ding sing until forget my bday liao lar?? wahaha.. oso cant blame him lar.. i oso didnt remember his bday.. =p still got lots more other pple wor.. wahahahaha.. nvm lar.. i dun blame u all.. =D
 
hmm to tink abt it.. wad does 17yrs old means?? for me, it means im older, harder to pass napfa, and im going to be 18 soon.. hmmm... doesnt seem to link hor.. well anywayz, doesnt matter lar.. 17 or 18 or 19 or wadeva.. juz as long as im still me! wahaha.. k lar dats all for the entry den..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..i didn't forget ur bday ok..i rmbered it months ago..bt it sort of slipped out of mind yest.. lol..sorry la.. bt hor at least i got u a present leh..though it's nothing much..hee...happy belated bday then... ^-^ 17 liao..mst be more mature hor.. *star*

Anonymous said...

kah ling here. happy belated bday. =) btw, been reading ur blog since .. erm .. quite some time ago. glen gave me the add.