Tuesday, July 20, 2004

=D

wahaha.. today actually go sch ar my mood not so good lar.. cos i din do alot of hmwrk mah.. wellx in the end phy din kana scolding, math din kana scolding, budden econs got le.. wahaha.. econs kana scolded like siao lo.. firstly he nvr said anyting abt my late essay dat i handed up today lar.. den i tot he wun scold me le.. in the end he scold me for the file dat was supposed to be handed up today.. haix.. den like pour cold water like dat.. luckily he scold is end of the day den scold de.. or else spoil my day sia..
 
Hmmx other dan dis ar, today quite a lac day lo.. actually today got a service learning preparation de.. den shld start at 210 and end at arnd 4+ de.. in the end, our civics tutor used our gp lesson at the end of the day for it.. den the whole thing ended at 210 instead lo.. so shiok!!! he's the best civics tutor eva man.. wahaha.. budden i didnt go home.. had to do some pw individual learning checklist thingy lar.. den in the end stayed until abt 4pm like dat den do finish le den went home lo..
 
den when i went down to the canteen ar, i saw peyling yyn and siew yee lar.. den dey gave me prezzie for my bday.. wahahaha.. the prezzie dey gave abit de erm.. strange la... firstly dey gave me sumting silver silver de.. den i dunno wad's dat.. den i din care first lo.. cos yyn put another thing in my hand lar.. den told me not to look at it until i walk out of the sch gate.. wahaha.. in the end i walking out of the sch gate i open my hand den i saw wad it was.. a keychain with the shape of a big lip.. wahahahaha.. no wonder dey told me go out of sch le den can see.. cos dey scred i beat dem up mahx.. lolx.. well more on the silver silver thingy.. i went home and took a look at it.. den i still dunno wad it was lo.. just a silver stick with the letters "ler" hanging on it lo.. den i showed it to my family and asked dem wad it was... alot of ideas came out like hairpin, fish hook, someting to dig my ears... like we all dunno wad it was lo.. so funny.. den in the end my mum came and said:"aiya.. dat is a bookmark lar.." den i stunned dio.. lolx.. it is a bookmark.. and i noe how to use le thx to my mum.. lolx.. to tink dat im even more suaku dan her.. lolx..
 
Wellx, last ting i wanna say is, i met Andrew today!!!!! lolx.. i went to jp with fun shen walk walk awhile.. den andrew suddenly shouted out my name.. den its like waa.. such a long time nvr see him le.. den after dat we talked awhile.. den beside him is 2 gals lo.. den andrew pointed to one of the gal and asked me whether she chio anotx.. den i took a look like waaa.. not bad sia.. really quite pretty lo.. hahax.. one guy 2 gals.. not bad sia.. wahaha.. now he in SP liao.. wish him best of luck lo! heex..
 
Well guess dats all den.. sorry abt the long entry today lar.. just wanted to write all this down lo.. =D
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! the prezzie soo funny..lolx

Anonymous said...

4got sia..dat was me..ml