Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Went for my Joint Dance Concert FIRST canvassing job on Saturday!!!

It was a painting job for some art studio. 3 small rooms for $350! With only 4 people doing the job. Was quite fun actually, though tiring.

Regretted not taking picturesss. =( Cuz that day all of us seriously looked like some painters. Whole body and hand was full of paint. Haha. A very nice experience I would say! =D



Monday was my long awaited FOODIE OUTING!!!

It's been arnd 6 mths since I saw my foodie gang, veggie and daryl! Went to Astons at Cathay. Food was still nice, though I think the portion seems to have shrunk a little.

Some pictures!








Next was Rochor Beancurd!






And after that, a walk to Esplanade. And we did something damn interesting and meaningful!!



It is called a wishing ball! Haha. We are supposed to write our wishes on the ball and it would be thrown into the river. And we got a whole ball to ourselves. Lol. So we filled the ball with wishes and drawings. =)

More pictures!






Okay that's all!!




*Btw, I think that this post sounds like a kid being taken out to see the zoo for the first time kinda post. Oh wellssxxscxzxcxcxccxxzrxcz.




I'm still a kid at heart! =D

No comments: