Friday, December 12, 2008

Had a fun filled day yesterday! Cut my hair, caught Bolt and had a class dinner plus birthday celebration for Sawhoon and Timo.

Let's start with the movie, Bolt.



This movie shows all the cuteness of the animals, whether be it the dog, the hamster, the cat or the pigeons. Haha and personally, I love the psychotic and crazy hamster the most. Storyline is a tad bit normal. But character wise Disney did a very good job differentiating each of their individual character/animal's characteristics I think. Haha. Go watch the movie if you have the chance! Though I still prefer Wall-E and Ratatoooeeee la. =)


Next, dinner at Ding Tai Feng with JC peeps! And bday celebration for Sawhoon and Timo! It was a super funny day I should say. Main topics of the day were, Super Barks, Return-My-Chicken-Soup, Small/Big flower and of course the lots and lots of gossips. Didn't really take any photos except for a few which I have not yet put in the com. Till next time then!


Oh and I went exploring and celebrating my bro's bday in the new jurong point today. Hmm. on the whole, Jurong Point became VERY Loooooooooooooooooooong. Which I don't really like. Though there's like freaking alot of food places. BUT!



There's no KBOX.

Either that or they have not build or I did not see(which is not quite possible).


Like what the hell. New JP, new stores, NO KBOX.


RAHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: