Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First of all..

I'm really sorry to all my friends!

Because of Joint Dance Concert, I have been so busy that I didn't have any time to plan outings or even go for outings. And also, even when I am at the outings, I will be eagerly selling my eggroll biscuits or the concert tickets.

For these, I am sorry to all of youuu!


But also because of these, I will put in much more effort in JDC too. What's a head without a tail eh? Bear with me, cuz after the concert on March 15th, I will be free like a bird!

No more CCA anymore.

Yep so I shall try my best and do my job well in JDC for now! =)


And my committee rocks. Not only because they are mostly girls, but also because working with them is fun and not that stressful. Haha.

And I totally agree with what my chairperson said:


"After JDC'09, we will have no more friends already."


Haha. But even so, I still need all of your help.

I'm selling Chinese New Year Pandan Egg Rolls for $15 per tin. PLEASE helppppp meeeee!

I'm also selling the actual concert tickets, on the 15th of March, Sunday at Drama Centre, National Library Level 3 .

$18 for 1st floor seats
$15 for 2nd floor seats
$12 for 3rd floor seats

Yep I should be coming out at the end of the concert so you all can prepare eggs to throw at me if you want.

Please support Joint Dance Concert 2009!! =D


No comments: