Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's been so long since i blogged! Shoo shoo spiders! Haha.

Anyway, just to update those who don't really know what's happening in my life, yes i am still struggling with all the tutorials and projects and such.

But I'm surviving, thankfully. For now at least.

Old Updates first!

For those who don't know, I'm taking French as an elective this semester. Yep!

Je M'appelle Thong ler et je suis etudiant NTU.



Haha anyway, I somehow managed to get myself into a CCA!

After rigorous(and i mean it) interviews, I was told that I managed to get into the main committee of our school's Joint Dance Concert(JDC)!! Woo!~ Super happy.

But with great responsibility, comes great stress.

Hahaha aiya I guess I will get through it somehow.



Ok that's all for now. Back to more work. =(

No comments: