Tuesday, August 05, 2008

*briiiingggggggggggggg!!*

School has started!

As expected, it wasn't easy to just blend in and make friends left and right. At least for my case la. Haha though that isn't the worst of my problems now.


I can't believe that all the freaking electives I want to take have no vacancies! Like wth. Now I'm only going to study 14AUs worth for this semester. Which means I will most likely die somewhere in my senior years.

Time to camp in front of the computer and pray and hope someone is kind enough to drop their course. =(

Oh and even though I'm quite embarrassed to mention....


I got lost in NTU. TWICE.

Oh gosh. And I thought that NTU is no biggie to navigate around. -_-

Big thanks to Shuhui for saving my life!


And I think that I'm a bad student. I ponned my first lecture during the break time and I'm going to pon my lecture tomorrow.

But that's with reason. Big day tomorrow! HOPE I pass my driving this time round. I heard that the third time is a charm eh?


*cross fingers and toes*

No comments: