Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I was right about what i blogged on the last entry. =(

Damn stressed up over projects and presentation now.

Just went for 2 project meetings this afternoon. And after the first one, my mind was totally dead when I went for the second one.

So much so that I didn't make a single noise during the whole conversation. Which is super bad. I don't even know what is going on.

And I just chiong-ed finish my stats tutorial. And I still have loads of things on my mind that are bugging me.


Poor brain. Poor me. =(




On a happier note, I bought a new phone!

Although to be exact, my dad bought me a new phone.

Yays! No more anti-theft, ultra durable, antique Nokia phone. But here comes...



LG Secret KF750!
Now I can snap anything I like! Or almost anything. Haha. =p

No comments: