Wednesday, October 12, 2005

lol qh is crazy! r u ok?? haha scared me wif ur tag la! lol...

mad! u huh.. shld stand on my side de ok? lol u jiayou too! pls remember to update me on ur promos result k? =) i wanna see u soon too!

stupid dot! i like this blogskin.. dats all it matters! yes! haha heard u got SMACKED in ur face by the bday cake! too bad i wasnt der.. =( i wanna take pics!!! =(((

haix was sick 2day oso.. when i woke up in the morning, i was having a fever la.. but i dragged myself to sch.. after taking 2 panadols, i went to sch half dead.. haha but glad we took some pics in the morning la.. if not i dunno go sch for wad.. cuz i left at arnd 9am? took a green slip.. wasnt feeling well at all.. couldnt concentrate on work.. dats y i din go for consultation.. haix n i missed the bday celebration in our class! sad!! must must MUST get well by 2ml!!! farewell assembly 2ml.. lots to say.. lots to give thx to.. lots to miss.. blog abt it another time bah.. everyone pls pray for me! i must must get well by 2ml!!!!

hmm k dats all den.. sorry to those who got worried abt me k? hope u noe who u r.. =)

No comments: