Monday, October 03, 2005

Lol I still cant blog la! Sianz.. im really tinking dat blogspot find me too suave so dey r too jealous n dats y dey dun let me blog...lol!!! Kidding la.. anywayz, im seeking help from dear Sharon to help me post my entry le.. haha until I can blog on my own..

Hmmm 2day is Sompong's bday!!!!! Yay my twin bro finally 18yrs old le.. waaa small boy boy la! 2day's theme of his bday celebration is "kiddy".. so we gave him a Purple helium filled balloon, a Purple bday card, a Pink butterfly stick, a Pink party hat with the words "bday princess" printed on top, and a PINK PACIFIER!!!!! Lol I will NVR forget wad pong bought for me during my bday.. so I guess this is his reward/retribution...buahaha!

Anywayz 2day was fun fun fun! Had dinner at swensens..den sang bday song along wif the swensens staffs oso.. quite special la.. and not to forget the dares!!!! Haha we asked him to carry the butterfly stick arnd town and ask 1 person to hold it and wish him happy bday! Lol dat took quite long la.. haha den other dan dat we took neos! Yepx though dey were quite small.. hmm.. laughed a lot 2day la.. tink all my laughing juices all used up le(if der were such kind of juices).. haha fun fun day!

Sad 2ml still got sch.. im tired.........but well, it was all worth it I guess.. hehe so once again….

Sompong Yap! Happy 18th!!!!

Oh n pls say hi to Johnny boy for me! =)

No comments: