Sunday, September 25, 2005

lol my com monitor burnt out!!! so i couldnt use the com for a few days.. until my bro changed it wif the old one in my room.. now my com monitor is so tiny winy dat it just seems cute!!! wahaha though it puts some strain on my eyes... hmm anywayz.....

I have been seeing my name everywhere!!!!!!!!!! and wads worse, all of dem are scolding me!!!! haix aiyoyo i din intend to pass my flu to shuyi de!! hmm though in some way, i did cause her to be absent on the important nhss steamboat gathering... yea i noe im guilty.. sorry shuyi!!!!!!! n sorry sharon, dilys, clara!!!! n sorry to everyone who i made dem unhappy or caused inconvenience to! =(

hmm i've been tinking alot recently... abt sometings la.. which bugged my mind every now n den.. till now i still dunno my decision yet.. im rather confused.. yea.. haix time is running out le.. wad shld i doooooooooooo......... hate this feeling.. y cant i juz do wad i wanna do n not tink abt the results? maybe im really tinking too much.. maybe i shld juz.. maybe i shldnt care abt wad will happen.. maybe...

maybe..

hmm u all got watch Pride? haha anywayz, nothing much le bah.. consultation's 2ml! dunno got dinner anot.. hope so!! hehe.. budden.. budden... need to do alOt of essays outline for the consultation!!! im gg crazy.. how to finish?? i only did 1 qn of essay outline n the mcqs.. but still got so much more... n 2ml need to do gp essay, n still got gp compre to do! not to mention much more econs hmwrk!!! n not to mention, i'll be getting back my math results 2ml!! which i KNOW i'll be so dead in.. hmm ok shldnt tok abt result in my blog le.. pple come here not to see my results n be depressed wif me de.. rite? hehe..

k la.. tink dats all le.. tink my bro will be buying new com soon.. n my dad will be buying a laptop for my sis soon.. which leaves me wif this old tiny winy screen n a super laggy cpu.. haha.. dats it den~

No comments: