Thursday, September 22, 2005

haha dil n sharon ar!!!! thx for making my blog lifelier ar! haha yep finish prelims le hor?? take a break!! breathe in deeeep n breathe out... haha enjoy urselves this few days b4 getting back papers bah.. buahaha can ask me out oso!! i dun mind!! =p hehe..

hmm got back my physics papers le.. haha funny funny results i got for physics as oways la.. i actually guessed my score correctly la! lol look at my progress in physics results this year...

Block test 1: 50/100
Block test 2: 51/100
Prelims: 52/100

lol wad the ......... la!!!!! say din improve is got improve la.. but say got improve actually i NVR improve!!!!! lol dun care le! my A's im gonna get 53!!! n all will result in an E anywayz.. No change!!!! lol..

hmm got back GP too.. juz passed on the dot la.. abit unexpected la.. cuz i tot i did my paper 2 really really badly.. but still, cant say dat this is a satisfiable result bah.. hmm.. lol but my gp oways liddat de.. argh heck it..

now left econs n math le.. my gauge of my prelims results is nearly der le.. dat is 3 E's and a Gp fail.. now i got 1 E n a gp pass.. hmmmmm.... dunno la.. c how the rest of my papers are lo..

k gone wif dat.. hmm life is quite peaceful now la.. erm on second tot, not really la.. haha yesterday went for badminton wif some class peeps.. play until im SOOO tired 2day dat i juz doze off wherever i sit for more dan 5min.. yesh! i slpt like an *oink oink* on the mrt, bus, even in sch!! yawnz tired.. dats y im not gg sch 2ml!! haha to rest my poor overworked body.. yeppx!

tink dats all bah.. maybe we getting back math paper 2ml but i dun care.. yea kinda disappointed wif my performance dis time round bah.. hmm tink dats all le.. will be updating my results on the blog soon!

No comments: