Thursday, September 01, 2005

haha thx all for the good wishes!!! yar im only thanking those who wishes me good luck hor... not somebody who is scolding me stupID!!!! =p kidding la.. diL i wun dare to bully u le.. u like huang hou niang niang liddat laa!! 1 word from u n 2 guys come beat me up le.. =x hahaha huang hou xi nu!!! =p

anywayz, hmm yesterday was quite an eye-opener for me bah.. wahaha!! yea honestly ar, dey really do match leh! as in dey got the "fu qi lian".. =x lol dun say le.. later get murdered oso dunno y.. hehe went back ctss yesterday too.. saw very few pple la.. haix n i was so enthu abt gg back to see all of my old old frenz.. hmm all busy mugging bah... tink sajc der only got me go back lo.. so sad.. tink its bcuz of the math paper a few days ago.. really dampened our mood le bah... haix i screw it UP!!! im soo sian la.. yesterday i relook at the qns again n found out dat i could get 10 more marks leh.. haix..

dun care liao.. over le.. hmm nothing much happened le bah.. saw sharon n she was SOooo darn funny! i juz said someting and she screamed out la! over-reacting.. hahahahaha! *evil grin* hehe anywayz, we mugged at wdlands library n unexpectedly, i saw quite a number of pple dat i noe.. haha particularly wanna mention.... my one n only gan mei mei MeiLing!!!!! yepx! haha tot i wun be seeing her since she's not gg back to ctss.. haha suddenly pop up at the library.. hmm everytime see me oways suan me de la! -_- pls say someting nice to me nxt time okieee? n dun be so ultra duper lame le!!! haha i'll be seeing u arnd den i guess! =)

hmm dats all le bah.. in a holiday mood now since the nxt paper is in 1 wk n a few days time.. haha OOo 2nite! finally got SuperStar!!!!!! yay!!~ must watch must watch! dats all den!! =D

No comments: