Friday, April 08, 2005

results!~

haha firstly, wanna thank all of u for tagging my board.. haha seems like using tag board is really much more interactive.. ookie den shall get on to my main topic.. yepx!~ results!! got back all my results for block test le.. and i promised an entry on it.. wellx here it is!!

eh overall, im so proud of myself for this block test 1 results.. got AEE and a C5 for gp.. haha yea cuz among phy econs math and gp, 3 of my subjects improved as compared to my promos.. my econs deproved by 3 mrks.. so haha wasnt dat bad after all.. yepx.. guess hard work really does pay off.. put alot of efforts in math and got an A for it.. hehe really must thank my study grp for this result dat i got.. really really really grateful to dem.. shuyi shuhui hh and pong.. yeps.. thruout the march holidays haf been mugging wif dem almost everyday.. without dem...... tink my test will be in a mess as usual lo.. or rather, my life will be so different.. hehe.. im so blessed~ =)

hmm even though im very happy wif this results i got, but really must work harder le bah.. a result of AEE isnt goin to get me anywhere.. haha yeppx... esp since mine is borderline passes.. yepx.. its a marathon and not a sprint.. and i hope its not as wad xj said.. i peaked at block test 1.. hope not la.. haha yepx.. hmm monday is the last day in LT3 for math lecture le.. so sad la... dunno y dat even though im not as affected as xj(u all noe wad i mean), budden LT3 seems to hold so much memories for me la.. argh dunno y.. when i heard the news i was devastated.. ok la not to dat extent.. haha.. well but haf to accept this fact le i guess.. no use crying over spilt milk.. yeppx..

haha feeling rather emotive recently for no apparent reason.. eg when my parents were killing a crocroach juz now, i actually felt sad for it la.. dunno y!!! i noe its like so........ argh.. nvm.. haha im going crazy..

kk la.. i shall end here le.. u guys keep tagging den!! =D

No comments: