Saturday, April 23, 2005

A new Me???

hahaha guess u guys found out from all the taggy n stuffs.. dat i changed my hairstyle!!! lolx yepx yesterday went to cut my hair with xj and mingyuan.. at suntec Reds.. hmmm was anticipating how my hair wld turn out to be.. so here's an entry on it den!!

hmm according to my previous entry, which i was so depressed for dunno wad reason, i was supposed to go for a haircut and not go for shuxian's bday kbox outing.. but wellx, managed to go for both of dem in the end la.. haha cuz both is at suntec.. anywayz, was still contemplating on whether to go Reds for a haircut even when i was sitting inside oready.. cuz the haircut cost a whooping $28.60!!!!!! yepx its dat expensive.. well anywayz, finally decided to go for the cut.. the funny thing is, i cant see exactly wad the hairstylist was doing to my hair.. cuz i took off my specs.. so after all is over, i was told to put on my specs, and voila!! i was SO shocked at my new hairstyle.. was staring into the mirror and tinking "is dat me" all the time.. mingyuan was oso utterly shock.. haha not to mention xj.. omg its really a new me la.. never saw myself in this kinda funky and punky hairstyle b4.. lolx.. amos met us in the toilet and oso couldnt recognise it was me la.. hahahahhaa his expression so funny!! lolx..

went to kbox after dat.. and oso shocked shuyi shuxian and yulin.. k la though der were luffing at it at first.. but wellx, dey got used to it eventually and said it was nice.. of cuz la!!!! $28.60 haircut not nice, i go burn down the shop liao lo.. haha not nice oso must say nice rite??? =p eh sang some songs in der and heard for the FIRST time how xj sound when he was singing!!! woooohooo!!! hahaha yea tried SO hard to pry open his mouth and get him to sing.. haha hsi singing is not bad leh!! still say dunno how to sing.. hmmph actually everybody can sing de lo.. its juz dey shy only.. nxt time must pull other pple along to sing le.. haha den got alot of kboxers in the class liao.. wahaha..

eh went back home after dat lo.. shocked my family too.. cuz i never told dem i was going to cut my hair.. hahah i guess wad dey were really shock at was the price bah.. haha ok la i was known to be a more materialistic guy in the family bah.. hmm was so reluctant to bathe la.. scared i cant style back the hairstyle.. haha and true enuf i couldnt do it.. soBX!!!! dunno how le.. 2ml try again.. monday hafta go sch and scare everybody le.. see their reactions.. haha so till den!!~

2day is oso shuxian's bday!!! yepx wish u a very happy bday den!! u got alot of prezzies yesterday.. so envious!!! and u got ur bday card from the class on time!!! everytime is belated de.. so u shld be happy la.. haha kk la happy 18 bday den!! =D

No comments: