Thursday, April 21, 2005

Life is...

so much to say.. yet how can i put it down here?

I believe
that the rainbow will appear after the rain
it hurts
but life goes on..
*
did nothing much this few days.. just trying to get thru sch life using as little strength as possible.. need a break.. just a few days will do.. maybe 1? juz hope to sleep my time away..
sometimes things just dun go the way we want.. was planning on meeting up wif a few of my long lost frens 2day.. so looking forward to 2day until dey cancelled it at the last minute.. i dun blame dem of cuz.. i believe dey dun intend for it to happen too.. but its just.. i dunno.. just felt really sick of organising things oready.. just give me some time to put this behind me..
what if, years later
i bump into you on the streets
when you look into my eyes
still cant find any words to say
when you walk on by
my heart skips a beat
*
saw shawn 2day.. found out dat i really missed ctss pple.. really wanna see dem again.. maybe just 1 glance? just to see how dey are doing.. 2ml ctss having speech day.. was so enthusiastic abt returning der.. but so much going on 2ml.. how am i gonna split myself up to be involved in everyting? just when i was complaining abt how life-LESS i was, things came all in one day.. ha wad irony....
Sorry to shuxian.. really really felt sorry to her.. her bday in just 2 days and she invited me for kbox 2ml.. but i told her i couldnt go.. really really sorry.. just hope u enjoy ur day 2ml bah.. sing ur heart out okie?? happy bday in advance!! =)
wanna melt into the darkness
sit on the swing
and stare at the stars all night
*
well i just hope 2ml can be a better day.. a much better day.. im cutting my hair 2ml.. yepx.. lets see if my hair will be looking great after dat.. kk den.. guess i sort of poured my heart out enough.. btw all the quotes were taken from my mei meiling's blog.. yepx very very interesting quotes.. =) ok dats all den~

No comments: