Friday, June 18, 2004

yAwnZ...

hmm.. today nothing much happened lar.. juz one day after my operation.. leg not pain le.. den the blood oso dry up le.. den my sis juz came back from malaysia.. den my bro going malaysia 2molo.. haha.. 1 come back 1 going off..

er.. really dunno wad to say leh.. juz feel dat i very the lazy bah.. havent started my studying yet.. haix.. really no mood lor.. and everyday stay at home rot like hell.. want to play com games oso no games to play.. sianz.. today i tot of patching my frozen throne to 1.15 version.. den in the end, tried and tried, still cannot.. den ask min quan to send me some files.. den i forgot to backup the original files.. sianz.. in the end paste le i cannot even play the game.. muz uninstall and install again.. budden i dun haf the wc3 cd and frozen throne cd.. so if i uninstall le i cannot install.. den i dun uninstall i cannot play.. damn sianz... haix..

now listening to the song by wang li hong - ni bu zai.. you're not here.. very nice song i tink.. nice lyrics too.. ni bu zai, dang wo zui xu yao ai.. makes me tink of...

haix.. sianz lar.. dunno y i still cant get over it.. hmm... must be like in the shows like dat bury myself in my school work den will forget? heh.. stupid me lar.. hmm.. really nothing to write le.. oh yar juz now chatted wif glen on msn.. den he say i stupid.. haha.. cos he say where got anybody write blog everyday de.. haha.. me lor.. i write everyday.. dats y i got nothing to write.. hahaha.. well i tot its an everyday diary de mah.. so i write everyday lor.. budden really nothing else to write when time goes by bah.. so later ar if i continue to write everyday i will most probably write this in every upcoming blog: no comments.. hahaha..

kk lar really no comments le.. until next time den!~

No comments: