Tuesday, June 15, 2004

My First Entry

Well this is the first time i will be writing a blog or diary of some sort bah.. den let everybody see.. But newayz, i got alot of feelings inside dat i dunno how to express de.. so i think i type it down better bah.. dats y i got this blog thingy intro by winnie.. haha..

Well, i am listening to 5566 - Shou Hou now.. den it reminds me of many things.. Last time first 3 mths in JJC in chinese lesson, i always sit beside Gabriel Teo de.. Dat guy har.. keep singing NON-Stop in class de.. den drag me to sing wif him.. den he sing here sing der oso e same song.. and one of the songs is this 5566 song.. Den after a while he started singing Zhou Chuan Xiong - Huang Hun again and again and again and again.. make us so bored and the teacher oso very fed up until nothing to say.. haha.. Den comes the song Wu Ding.. Dat song is me n him sing together one.. Though we 2 sing together like very gay like dat, budden hor its really a memory left behind for him and me.. this song reminds me of him, and i hope it will remind him of me.. Well der's this other incident after my first 3 mths in JJC, i was having a lecture in my current school SAJC, den he suddenly called me.. den i didnt pick up the phone cos i was in a lecture.. den he msg me say call him back, urgent.. den i dunno wad's wrong so after the lecture i called him back.. In the end, he picked up the phone, and he started singing Wu Ding.. I was STUNNED down der lor.. like wth? den i ask him wa lao no nid pay phone bill ar? den his reply was, his phone plan was FREE incoming!!! make me really vomit blood on the spot.. haha.. Now he became a councillor le!! so i wish him luck in everything he do!

Well, missed those days where we had fun in JJC lar.. the York Song and erhem incident, the CNN and erhem incident, LOL.. i think abt the CNN and erhem incident i laugh out le.. haha its juz so funny.. Den still got alot of other incidents lar.. both good and bad, both happy and sad.. well its just memories now, but its an everlasting memory, well at least for me! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...glad that u have had fun in jj!!! :)-star-