Friday, June 18, 2004

The oPeRatiOn

Juz went through the operation today.. hahaha.. lets start from the beginning..

At first, i was going to SGh.. den i met xinhui at outram.. dunno where she going.. den i went to SGH.. and after dat i went to the place to register.. Then she gave me a tag on my wrist.. den told me to go into the ward.. at first not scared de.. den after i went in another nurse came and gave me a set of clothings.. say i must change into dat.. den i was like for such a small surgery, i still need to change one ar? haix.. no choice lar, have to change.. den inside the changing room, i took a look at the clothes she gave.. like man.. how do i wear those stuffs?? loL.. luckily got instructions on the wall lar.. hmm.. den i tried to wear the thingy.. den got alot of strings behind den i got mixed up.. haha.. luckily got a robe of some sort to cover up the inner one.. haha or else..

Hmm.. after i wear those clothes, i feel like eeeeeeeeeee.... so ugly!!! lol.. like a girl like dat wear an ultra ugly dress.. haix.. no choice mah.. hmm.. den walk out feel as if everybody looking at me.. sianz.. feel so embarassed.. haha..

den after wearing the clothes, they told me to wait awhile.. den i sat down der.. den i was like sianz.. what shld i do.. hmm.. den to my right got 1 shelf.. den on top got alot of magazines.. den wanted to take 1 to see.. den all of it is for female de.. wat "style" and "female".. only got one 8 days at the bottom.. den i wanted to take it.. budden in the end, i overturned all of the books.. lol.. all of it dropped onto the floor with a huge "bang"! lol.. den got 1 nurse run over to me and ask if im ok.. den i said sorry.. haha.. the nurse went off after dat..

finally i was taken to the operation theater.. wait der abit scared le.. cos as i walked to my operation theater at the far end, i passed by other operation theaters.. den i peep inside.. den see the doctors and nurses crowding arnd somebody.. eee.. den i dun wanna look any longer.. the atmosphere was very scary.. at last, i went inside the operation theater..

inside, a nurse told me to lie down.. den i felt very very cold and i was shivering all over.. luckily she put blanket over the top of my body.. only the top.. haha.. den i was still feeling cold.. den she put another one on my top again.. like dat was going to help.. hmm.. den after dat 2 doctors came in.. one female one male.. e female one told me not to be scared.. den she inject the numbing needle at my leg der.. abit of pain lar but not very.. after dat she came to talked to me.. ask me whether i was cold, where am i studying now.. this sort of thing lar.. den after dat 2 more nurses came in.. they took green color cloth of some sort to cover the lower part of my body.. only left the area to be operationed visible.. budden i was lying down so i cannot see.. and they started doing the operation.. and i dun even feel a thing.. juz very numb.. like somebody keep touching the part of my leg like dat.. i was thinking at that time "start the operation already! stop touching my leg!" cos i want it over asap mah.. budden i heard the female doctor say to the make doctor to cut in the middle.. and after dat i feel like somebody touching my leg.. den i knew they had started on the operation.. haha.. and i still dun feel a thing..

the operation was over even before i know it.. i had 2 stitches and a waterproof thingy pasted at that part.. hmm.. got some medcine but other than dat, nothing much le lar..

Now still painful lar.. and its bleeding slightly.. but nothing serious.. den i have to go to remove the water proof thingy and the stitches on the 26th.. and i have to go back for an appointment on the 6th of july!!!! dats the day my common test ends!! sianz.. cannot go out celebrate.. muz go back hospital.. haix.. well no choice again..

all and all, it is a great experience for me.. though i dun think i will wanna go back anymore.. well i will end here i suppose.. =D

No comments: